So you want to begin weight lifting? You want to turn all of that excess fat you have building up in your body into lean muscle mass. You think its a simple as just hitting the gym a few times a week, eating healthy and consuming protein drinks to increase your muscles. Well my friend, it goes way beyond all of that! This article will give you all the facts you need to learn how to convert all that fat in muscle and even maintaining all that new muscle mass. I won’t lie to you, there’s a lot to take in but once you’ve got it down it’ll easily become a routine for you!
There are many speculations that often lead to confusion and frustration on the part of the aspiring bodybuilder. A prime example would be a misconception, in terms of nutrition, avoiding fat at all costs will help to enhance ones health and create a winning physique. However, research would prove that the right types of fats, in appropriate ratios, will improve your health and enhance your physical development. Read through these facts about muscle building because I guarantee you, that you will learn something you never thought of before!
What Are Some Facts About Muscle Building?
Whether you’ve reached a point in your workouts or unsure about what foods are okay to eat during your periods of training, these facts will help you in every aspect of reaching your ultimate fitness goals.
- You wanted to start working out because you saw some other guy with the perfect abs. He was your inspiration to want to become all muscle. Well no matter what, everyone is different and not everyone is suited for the same workout routine. Therefore, its best to alternate the speed of your repetitions for optimal results.
- You can achieve your fitness goals despite any genetic barriers you may have.
- Write your goals down on paper! Research has proven that when a person writes down detailed goals with deadlines to meet, that individual has a specific path to follow and is more likely to be successful at achieving that goals.
- Don’t let your age be a factor in achieving your goals, especially sine you can’t change how old you are. Focus on what you can control and that’s your fitness goals.
- Use the 10:1 ration. You generally gain 10lbs for every inch you add to your arm size.
- Increase your range of motion prior to increasing your speed or motion. If you don’t, you’ll only receive partial results.
- It’s important to get at least eight hours of sleep every night if you really want to build muscle.
- Keep hydrated! Your body requires at least one gallon or 16 cups of water per day for proper muscle growth.
- Consume as many raw vegetables whenever you can. Certain kinds of cooking removes nutritional value from vegetables. If you have to have them cook your best option would be to steam them.
- Eggs are a great source of protein. They’re one of the best foods despite their bad reputation, especially for bodybuilding.
- When grocery shopping, stick to the outer aisles. These aisles are typically where the fresh dairy and meat are located, as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Never, ever, ever use a supplement to replace a meal. Food should always come before supplements, so that you’re consuming all the nutrients you need for weight lifting.
Muscle Building Review search terms:
- facts of muscles building (2)