How To Bake With Protein Powder Most of us that have been taking protein supplements for a long time know that it can get a bit old. Even when you find a protein powder you like, you always get sick of it eventually. Are there any solutions? Yes. The best way to change it up in your protein heavy lifestyle is to start using protein powder in your baking. The applications are only limited to your imagination, but today we’ll give you a rest, and give you a few of our favorite recipes from around the web. So don’t give up on protein, baby, just spice it up a bit.
The first recipe on our list comes from Cytosport. If you haven’t heard of Cytosport, then you’ve probably heard of their ultra popular Muscle Milk brand of products. We’ve featured a few of their protein powders on the site because we enjoy the taste of their chocolate powders, especially the lean muscle powder.
The recipe is really easy, and contains no added dairy for those of you that are lactose intolerant.
- 1/4 Cup Muscle Milk Naturals Vanilla Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour, separated
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl and mix. Add liquid by the quarter cup and mix. Mix to a moldable consistency.
- Take a small sized portion of the dough and shape it into balls. Once balled, then form into bar shapes, then put on parchment paper. To help harden the shape, put the molded bars into the fridge or freezer for a couple of minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, or using a double boiler then dip the hardened bars into the chocolate
- Use the rest of the chocolate by pouring onto the remaining bars.
How To Bake With Protein Powder Ctnd.
The second recipe we’ll be looking at will be a recipe for pancakes. This one is nice for replacing your morning protein shake.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Roll MyoFusion Elite Protein
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/8 cup vanilla pea protein powder
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Mix all ingredients in bowl
- Spray non stick pan with non stick spray
- Warm pan to medium/high
- One the pan is spitting, pour batter in 4 inch circles and turn heat back to medium low
- Flip when pancakes begin to bubble, then cook until done.
How To Bake With Protein Powder continued;
So we’ve given you a couple of our favorite recipes we’ve found on the web, one from Muscle Milk and one from MyoFusion. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading, and hope we helped you to break out of your funk by learning how to Bake With Protein Powder. Now that you know how to Bake With Protein Powder, we hope you’ll share some recipes with us. Thanks for reading.
Bake With Protein Powder For:
- Breaking Out Of Your Rut
- Different Ways To Use Protein Powder
- Eating Food You Love
- Building Muscle Eating Pancakes
- Changing It Up!