If you’re looking to build extreme muscles, its important to activate and stimulate new muscle growth. Most men make the mistake of trying to lift as heavy as of a weight as they can and completely forgetting about proper form, mind-muscle connections or even focusing on proper muscles when do specific exercises. The key to a good workout is stimulating those muscles and working your way up to heavier weights. Many men see one thing and that’s lifting whatever they can, watching themselves do this in a mirror and ultimately boosting their egos.
If you’re following this sort of workout regimen, at some point you’re going to realize that your body has come to a standstill and that the bigger muscles that you’ve been dreaming of don’t become true. This happened because those beginner’s training gains wore off. As you progress in your workouts the training is supposed to get harder as you develop stronger muscles. This is why learning how to stimulate new muscle growth is key when moving to that next level in muscle gains. Don’t worry about those around you and putting on a show for those in the gym. The process of muscle activation is just as important, if not more than than the amount of weight you can lift.
How Can You Stimulate New Muscle Growth?
Whether you’re a beginner or an intermediate to advanced in lifting weights, learning how to activate and stimulating new muscle growth is important to enhance those bigger muscle gains. This five step system will help you to improve your muscle gains.
1. Think it through. Ahead of time think of the muscles you want to workout that day. By thinking about what muscles to train, you’re brain receives signals preparing your for your workout. Your muscles are than more receptive when it comes time to lifting.
2. Feel it through. After you’ve thought about what muscles to work on, the next step is to feel through your workout. This will get you feeling motivated for you workout and having you staying committed to that workout as well.
3. Warm ups! Doing proper warm ups are very important when you train. This part of your workout should never be skipped or overlooked. You should do this before every workout. You only need 1-2 warm ups for every muscle group for only 1 exercise.
4. Focus More on Form & Technique. This is that part of most people’s work out that doesn’t get enough attention. The average person would rather concentrate on progressing and lifting heavier weights while sacrificing form and risking injury. Make sure to review basic exercise descriptions and familiarize yourself with them as well.
5. Stay Focused. If your ultimate goal is to work harder on your body and transform it, do not get distracted at the gym. Don’t let your mind or yourself off track of what you’re ultimately there to do.
Conclusion To Stimulating New Muscle Growth
By working to implement all these tips, you will notice more progress with your workouts and in your quest to build a more muscular body. Just remember not to get distracted during your workouts as you are there to workout and not socialize or flirt with other gym goers.